Monday, November 5, 2012

Introducing Saga Berg- Author of YA literature E-books

I've been so busy with the elections and will be happy when tomorrow arrives! I plan to rest for a day  and then it's on to the next volunteer project(s). I haven't written for a while and I have two post ready to be typed but no time, better find it soon before I forget! LOL! Anyhow.... Today I'd like to recommend a upcoming author of young adult literature Saga Berg. You can download her first book, Nordic Fairies (#1) for free. I recommend that anyone who likes romance novels read it.  Saga is having a book give away  and you can win prizes too! You can find her at: http://sagaberg.tumblr.com/tagged/Giveaway#UJJiRGCJXh8

Vote  for Nordic Fairies (#1) on Goodread's Young Adult Romance list

Follow @sagaberg on twitter

Prizes

One winner will get a 50$ Giftcard on Amazon or Barnes & Nobel and the entire Nordic Fairies Novella Series (E-books)

Two additional winners will receive the entire Nordic Fairies Novella Series.

Good luck to all that enter!

Good  reading~ until next time:)
Debra

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debra,

    Thanks for the support. I really appreciate it :)

    /Saga

    ReplyDelete